After her practice, we went up to Capital Theatre to see Ballet West's performance of the Nutcracker. Ava and I went with Dave's mom, Ava's cousin Chloe, and Dave's sister Rebekah and her daughter Ashlyn. It was so fun to see their little faces light up at almost everything there!
Ava was so cute. She'd lean over and ask me questions like
A: "What are they doing mom?"
M: "They're going to a party."
A: "I wish I could go too!"
A: "Everything is so beautiful! It would be more beautiful if I were down there!!"
It was magical, and I am so glad I was able to share it with her! We love our tiny dancer!
5 comments:
How fun for the two of you to go do that together. And I love her Frosty outfit. So cute!
She really is the cutest frosty!
I love how Ava exudes confidence. Naturally the ballet would be better if she were performing with them! Love it--Looks like "Frosty" will soon be "Clara."
So adorable! What a precious mother daughter moment to have! Yes I have to agree cutest Frosty I have yet to see! :)
What a cool thing to do with Ava! Her costume is adorable!
Post a Comment