David*Lisa*Caleb*Ava*Kate*Olivia*Mason
Hey, do you have polyurethane? I don't think I do and so mine are sitting in a bag waiting to be finished! I'm SUCH a slacker!
I don't either! I put mine in the window so the kids won't ruin them.
Sorry! I guess I'm logged in as Dave!! :)
Where did you find the cute pictures for the nativity?
One of our leaders emailed them to me. I can send them to you if you'd like.
I have seen these before. Do you by chance have the instructions or pattern? I would love to make one for us for future Christmases!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey, do you have polyurethane? I don't think I do and so mine are sitting in a bag waiting to be finished! I'm SUCH a slacker!
I don't either! I put mine in the window so the kids won't ruin them.
Sorry! I guess I'm logged in as Dave!! :)
Where did you find the cute pictures for the nativity?
One of our leaders emailed them to me. I can send them to you if you'd like.
I have seen these before. Do you by chance have the instructions or pattern? I would love to make one for us for future Christmases!
Post a Comment