Monday, December 8, 2008

Free Christmas Gifts

Ok, with the economy being the way it is today, I know that many of us could use a little extra help for Christmas. Since I love what I do so much, I'm going to "pay it forward" for Christmas. If you are in need of a Christmas gift for any lady in your life (including yourself) let me know, and I will give you a FREE $15 gift certificate for any Lia Sophia piece. You can view a whole online catalog at www.liasophia.com/lisaj
There are no strings attached. Either email me or respond here so I know who to send it to. In addition, anyone who books a Lia Sophia party with me will get any item (up to $100) for Free. (Items need to be ordered by the 14th to arrive by Christmas!)

Merry Christmas!! Make the ladies in your life happy this holiday!!

2 comments:

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

Lisa

Would you send me a couple. I could use some for Christmas gifts.

JeNNy said...

i wOUlD likE soMe Too! awESomE sToCKiNG STUffERS! thANkS A tON!