Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Double Double Trouble

This week we were so happy to have Dave's mom, sister, and 3 of her 4 kids come to visit with us. Dave's sister Danielle has twins 10 months younger than ours. Kate and Olivia were so excited to see Dax and Makelle! They wouldn't leave them alone! Luckily the Lord usually spaces out multiples. As cute as they may seem, could you imagine having 2 sets of twins!!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow


6 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

This is Brandi Wilkinson from the ward. Your blog is so cute. Your kids are so cute. Let me just say I can't imagine having ONE set of twins. HA HA. I keep thinking with our fertility treatments we would have a set by now. But both ultrasounds with Lukas and this baby say just one. PHEW! Especially since my dad is a twin and my cousin has twins and my other cousin has triplets.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Wow! Two sets of twins (fairly close in age). Will has twin brothers, and his sister has twin boys, and I always think that I probably really couldn't do it. :)

buttercup said...

That sounds exciting all those little twins running around together! I was so huge with Nathan we thought I might be having twins. I have twin bros so we thought it could be possible. Instead of twinds we just had 5 in 5 years.

Gwen said...

I always thought it would be fun to have twins. A lot of work but fun. I probably won't ever have any... don't run in our family. I guess I get to enjoy seeing yours. What happened to your baby's nose?

LisaJ said...

My babies are in a wonderful stage that when they get mad, they throw themselves on the floor in a tantrum. Kate was outside on the driveway and got mad!

A. Schoonie said...

adorable! that is a lot of fun, but i am sure it is a lot of work as well! that is cool that there were 2 sets of twins born so closely on dave's side.
ashlie