David*Lisa*Caleb*Ava*Kate*Olivia*Mason
me, please!heidizinha@gmail.com
ooooh pick me pick me!jaesimelessa@gmail.com
Totally wanna be kept in the loop :)
Hope u don't mind I stop by every once in awhile :)kourtchic@yahoo.com
No, I don't want to miss any of it. :)kb3388@hotmail.com
kaysiescakes@gmail.comI love reading your blog....your kids just crack me up!
count me in!
for sure count me in. I love reading your blog it always brings a smile to my face.:)
dont leave me out, I love your posts!! jaredstacy2@msn.com!! bring on the comedy!!
If you didn't get mine on fb you best give me a invite, it makes my day to read about your kids and all they do.
I need your bog to keep me laughing.
Hey Lisa -I would love an invite! Thanks and Merry Christmas!Ashlie Schoonmaker
me too :) valeriebhart@gmail.com
I want some
You already know to count me in.
I love reading your blog, please send me one!-Alecia Terryaleciat@gmail.com
Of course we still want to readlaurs_tpt@hotmail.com
Me, too! angollie33@yahoo.com
amylegg4@ gmail dot com
Post a Comment
19 comments:
me, please!
heidizinha@gmail.com
ooooh pick me pick me!
jaesimelessa@gmail.com
Totally wanna be kept in the loop :)
Hope u don't mind I stop by every once in awhile :)
kourtchic@yahoo.com
No, I don't want to miss any of it. :)
kb3388@hotmail.com
kaysiescakes@gmail.com
I love reading your blog....your kids just crack me up!
count me in!
for sure count me in. I love reading your blog it always brings a smile to my face.:)
dont leave me out, I love your posts!! jaredstacy2@msn.com!! bring on the comedy!!
If you didn't get mine on fb you best give me a invite, it makes my day to read about your kids and all they do.
I need your bog to keep me laughing.
Hey Lisa -
I would love an invite!
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Ashlie Schoonmaker
me too :) valeriebhart@gmail.com
I want some
You already know to count me in.
I love reading your blog, please send me one!
-Alecia Terry
aleciat@gmail.com
Of course we still want to read
laurs_tpt@hotmail.com
Me, too! angollie33@yahoo.com
amylegg4@ gmail dot com
Post a Comment