If you do not own these, you need to run to your closest Wal-Mart and pick some up ASAP. They kept my kids busy and not fighting (miracle in and of itself) for a LONG time.Worth every penny!!
Bonus---I've now got less Christmas decorating to do myself!
How cute are those? We had some tub crayons that Brynlie thought were the bomb but ended up leaving huge chunks to wash down the drain at night. Those sound like a fun alternative!
4 comments:
getting. them. pronto.
My kids love these. Their piano teacher has them and when lessons were at her house they would decorate her windows for the appropriate season.
How cute are those? We had some tub crayons that Brynlie thought were the bomb but ended up leaving huge chunks to wash down the drain at night. Those sound like a fun alternative!
I've seen these before and have been wondering if I should get some. Now I know! Anything that would keep the boys from fighting would be fabulous!
Post a Comment