1 year ago today, this happened. I have to admit that I am both happy and a little sad that my baby is 1. The year seemed to fly by so quick. While I am happy that I have a toddler that has started walking around and can eat a lot of foods by himself, I will miss having my baby boy. We are having a party for him tonight, so I will do an official post after I take pictures. Happy Birthday Mason!! We love you so much!
Roasted Brussell Sprout and Sausage Pasta
13 years ago

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason! I really can't believe how fast time flies! It was good to see u guys this weekend, thanks so much for coming down! We love u guys!
Wow! That was a quick year! Happy Birthday to your little guy!
He is just so sweet and precious! I love his beautiful eyes! Happy Birthday, Mason! It is kind of sad to see your baby go.
It's amazing how fast a year flies by!!! I peeked at your family pics--soooooo cute!!! I love them, she did such a great job. You are one cute skinny mama and your kiddos are all all too cute!
Your family pictures turned out so great. Somehow, with five kids, all the kids always look so nice and put together (and not just for pictures, but always)...I have NO idea how you do it! (I'm not as busy as you are and mine never look like that. ;))
xoxo
What a handsome little guy! Your family is just beautiful!
Post a Comment