School pictures are so much more fun when it's not you in the picture!! (My scanner is broken, so you get a picture of my kids' pictures.) Some of these I love, and some....well...I'm not crazy about (I'll let you decide which ones I'm referring to). Here's the debate. Do you keep round 1 of pictures, or do you gamble with a retake that may be worse? What do you think?
Roasted Brussell Sprout and Sausage Pasta
13 years ago
8 comments:
I think they are all cute. I don't know which ones your referring too?
I like them all too:)
And that is why I no longer buy school pictures. I have resorted to only getting the class pictures. That way the kids have the memory of that year and who was in their class with them and I don't feel so bad for paying someone to take bad pictures of my kids.
keep em :) they are all so danged cute.
I cant wait for my kids to come back- so i can post them in all their dorky awkward glory- my favorite kind!
My senior year I got retakes and they were better, but the school put the first one in the year book... So did it make a difference that I got them retaken? I would do the retake, I mean you've already taken a picture of the first one :)
I think they're all adorable and PERFECT! I would keep every single one!
If you still have the option of a retake, you could give it a shot. But, do keep something. One year our school pictures were all bad, so my mom didn't buy any and she still regrets it to this day! She's so sad that she's missed remembering what we looked like that school year, even if it was a little bit goofy.
I swear the top two kids look like twins.
Post a Comment