Thursday, October 14, 2010

At Least

At least one of us is happy the twins get into the refrigerator without permission and hide food all over the house.(So much for him being allergic to dairy right?)

4 comments:

Lacie said...

He looks so happy :)
Is he allergic to dairy? Because I was at my doctors yesterday and he said that a study just came out saying that it didn't matter if you started you kids on whatever after 6mo. They can eat right off the table. except for uncooked honey.

LisaJ said...

Lacie, yes, he's allergic to dairy. He seems to be growing out of it, but he's not done with it yet. It's not a lot of fun.

Jeana said...

Sorry to hear that he is allergic to dairy. I hope this incident didn't make him too sick. Your kids are SO adorable!

Angie said...

I love that it's the biggest tub of whipped topping imaginable! Poor boy. Hopefully he'll finish growing out of it.