Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For your entertainment

My kids love to sing. At any point in the day, you will probably hear at least 1 of my kids singing. Sometimes it is an actual song, sometimes not. They don't care. They just love to sing. I decided to interrupt Kate and Livi's mess making downstairs (they were trying on every dress in Ava's closet) to ask them to sing me their favorite songs.

Olivia went first


Apparently Olivia couldn't decide on just one, so she put two songs together. At least they have the same tune right?

Kate was next


I don't know many 3 year-olds that would pick Adam Lambert, but that's Kate for you!

I think they may have singing careers in the future. ;)

2 comments:

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

I LOVE these two! I needed this today. Tell them they made me smile and I love to hear them sing!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-streaming-film-mulan/