Today was Ava's first day of preschool. She was so excited! I can't believe she's old enough to be going to school. She got to choose what she wanted for breakfast.
She chose pancakes (from scratch).
I let her choose whatever clothes she wanted to wear for the first day as well (with a little help), and then we headed out for our "photo shoot".
I had to start with Kate and Olivia (because they thought it was their special day as well).


Don't they look so old!!
Then we had to move on to group pictures. Finally, they were finished and let me actually take pictures of Ava!

After a few more pictures, we headed to the school.
She was so excited to see her teacher "Miss Angie" and head into class. This time it was Olivia who had a break down when Ava left. She collapsed to the sidewalk and I ended up having to carry her screaming back to the car.
As you can see, she was still so excited even after school.
(Ava with "Miss Angie")
Although I still can't believe I have 2 going to school. It was really nice, and I'm glad that Ava had such a wonderful first day of school!
She chose pancakes (from scratch).
I let her choose whatever clothes she wanted to wear for the first day as well (with a little help), and then we headed out for our "photo shoot".
I had to start with Kate and Olivia (because they thought it was their special day as well).
Don't they look so old!!
She was so excited to see her teacher "Miss Angie" and head into class. This time it was Olivia who had a break down when Ava left. She collapsed to the sidewalk and I ended up having to carry her screaming back to the car.
As you can see, she was still so excited even after school.
(Ava with "Miss Angie")
6 comments:
Ahh! You have the cutest kids! I love Ava's hair and outfit for the first day! And of course Kate and Olivia look adorable too!
She is so adorable! I am so glad she likes pre school.
Your girls are so pretty! Ethan starts preschool next week. I'm so excited!
You have to love the Barney chin! She's so cute. And you're getting old
hey how have you guys been. It's seems like forever ago when we saw you well i guess it was, ok so April but it seems like forever. I hope Eva really likes Miss Angie, she was actually my best friend all through school she is the best she will love her. If you get a chance tell angie I said hi and to call me. Anywho, talk to you later. Keep in touch,Angie
haha shaylee was logged on and I don't know how to change it but, it really was me.
Post a Comment