Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 Are 2

Ok, I'm finally getting around to posting a few more pictures from the twin's birthday. Since we took them to the zoo the Saturday before their actual birthday, we decided to keep things simple on the actual day. We took them out to dinner, let them play at the park, and then had cupcakes and ice cream. Nothing fancy, but they were so excited all day. They kept singing "happy day" to each other over and over.
We love you Kate & Olivia, and we are so thankful to have you in our family!

(Have you ever seen anyone as excited to have a cupcake as Olivia?)


(Kate was too into the candles to even look at me....and yes, the garbage got taken out right after I saw this picture!!)





4 comments:

A womb for rent said...

OOHH that is cute!!!! Happy Birthday Olivia and Kate!!!!

Angie said...

Watching them sing happy birthday to each other is so cute! It makes me not only wish that I could have twins (maybe that's a crazy wish), but it makes me wish that I could be a twin (crazier?)! They will always have a friend. How fun!

JeNNy said...

so cute love the video of the twins! They can talk really well! miss u guys!

Kim said...

That little video is priceless! They are adorable!