David*Lisa*Caleb*Ava*Kate*Olivia*Mason
Congrats! Is Caleb totally excited? Now comes the naming. . .
Congrats on your news! Marn told me about it today and I think it's awesome that your boys won't be quite so outnumbered now. :)
Thanks! Caleb is SO excited, and although he keeps calling the baby "she", he is so excited to "finally have a brother!"
Thats awesome. I am glad that Caleb is so excited.
I am so excited for You!! I am sure he iS going to bE soo adoRable all of your kids are! I will be passing my boys stuff to you!
So I just found out about your news. Yeah! A boy! This is great cus now everyone have a brother and everyone has a sister.
Yeah!!! Hopefully he will look like Caleb. Your girls look way to much like beautiful girls for a boy. If that makes any sense at all.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats! Is Caleb totally excited? Now comes the naming. . .
Congrats on your news! Marn told me about it today and I think it's awesome that your boys won't be quite so outnumbered now. :)
Thanks! Caleb is SO excited, and although he keeps calling the baby "she", he is so excited to "finally have a brother!"
Thats awesome. I am glad that Caleb is so excited.
I am so excited for You!! I am sure he iS going to bE soo adoRable all of your kids are! I will be passing my boys stuff to you!
So I just found out about your news. Yeah! A boy! This is great cus now everyone have a brother and everyone has a sister.
Yeah!!! Hopefully he will look like Caleb. Your girls look way to much like beautiful girls for a boy. If that makes any sense at all.
Post a Comment