We find out Monday if we are having a boy or a girl. We (and by we, I mostly mean me, Caleb, and Ava since Dave didn't want to pay the extra $$ and the twins don't really know the difference) are SO excited to find out. Here's your chance to predict the future!! Will we need to find some blue, or should I pull out the pink??
11 comments:
I'm saying blue. It seems the Barney Family Grandkids go in groups. There were six boys, then six girls, and so far there have been three boys. So, it looks like you're in the market for a boy! That would be perfect, because then the boys wouldn't feel quite so outnumbered!
My vote is blue! Dave could use a little more male influence in the house :)
'll guess blue to help even things out.
I will say Blue because Caleb needs a brother.
Cute family pic! Add another boy in there for Caleb.
If we're going with genetics, i'd have no chance at another girl. Kinda why we quit. It wasn't worth the effort.
I'm voting for a girl, just so if she's up there listening to the vote she won't get discouraged and run off in the corner to pout because no one wants her and she misses the boat.
Girl.
Ok first off, your post below is hilarious. Poor Caleb, but I couldn't help laughing at his responses. "Never in the deep water again"....too cute. Oh and I am guessing BLUE (hopefully not two blues) :)
BLUE, BLUE, BLUE!!!
I am going to have to go with blue.
I vote blue!!!
I agree with everyone that you really need another boy, but since I also know that a lot of times things don't work out the way we want them to, I'm going to say girl. Plus I must say that Shelane has a point about how the poor kid feels if it is a girl.
Post a Comment