Monday, April 12, 2010

We get points for trying right?

My family got together for my sister's baby blessing this weekend. We thought we'd attempt a family picture since our last picture was taken 8 years ago! Aside from the dirty kids, trailer and house in the back, and the terrible wind, I think it turned out great! At least we can say we have a current picture.

And here's the cute boy we went down to see!

3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Cute family picture!

Rachel said...

That was a really nice slide show you put together of your Dad. What a great man! I always wished he could have been my fourth grade teacher. Your kids are so cute and I love that great little smile of Masons!

Angie said...

A current family picture is always a good thing! Even if there are a few little hang ups, it looks great! And I love the little suite.