Wow, seeing that makes me really miss your dad. He was so awesome! I kind of adopted him as my dad. He was always so nice to me. One of my favorite memories of your dad is: I was at your house and he came home from the grocery store. He was so excited about a new cereal he had bought. I loved that he had to try all the new products that came out. He just lit up as he described this new cereal. I still smile when I think about that. He was a great man!
This song makes me cry every time I hear it. What a great way to celebrate your dad's birthday. Much love to you. I don't think it matters how long they have been gone, it's still hard.
Karlee and I were just sitting here thinking of all the fun things about your dad. Like how he loved to dress up and really get into Halloween and how you never saw him without a baby in his arms. I still remember the way he used to say your name Lisa, especially when we were getting into things that we weren't supposed to :) Karlee remembers that he was the one who introduced her to A1 sauce and how he couldn't believe how she had never tried it. We loved your dad.
8 comments:
Way to make me cry first thing in the morning! Thanks a lot Lis
Wow, seeing that makes me really miss your dad. He was so awesome! I kind of adopted him as my dad. He was always so nice to me. One of my favorite memories of your dad is: I was at your house and he came home from the grocery store. He was so excited about a new cereal he had bought. I loved that he had to try all the new products that came out. He just lit up as he described this new cereal. I still smile when I think about that. He was a great man!
Way to go Lisa get us all crying,your dad was a good man and we miss him also
Thanks it made me cry like a baby too! I love seeing all those pictures of dad it really made me miss him I can't believe he would be 60!
This song makes me cry every time I hear it. What a great way to celebrate your dad's birthday. Much love to you. I don't think it matters how long they have been gone, it's still hard.
Karlee and I were just sitting here thinking of all the fun things about your dad. Like how he loved to dress up and really get into Halloween and how you never saw him without a baby in his arms. I still remember the way he used to say your name Lisa, especially when we were getting into things that we weren't supposed to :) Karlee remembers that he was the one who introduced her to A1 sauce and how he couldn't believe how she had never tried it. We loved your dad.
This was a really sweet idea.
I can see you in your parents. I think it is really neat that you did this tribute to your dad.
I am sure he is awfully proud of you.
How sweet of you to remember your dad's birthday with your family. He was always so nice to us!
Post a Comment