28 is (sadly) too old to be attempting this. Got that? DO NOT ATTEMPT!! It will result in 2 days of no movement, a $25 copay, and several trips to the chiropractor while friends and family laugh their butts off. Trust me on this one!
Is there something wrong with me that now i want to try?
o&btw, whenever you get around to it (because i know life is crazy) i'm still up for helping however you want me to with your benches, even if it takes a year until you're ready to do it.
and i heard you have a window in your door that could use some beautifying. i know a girl...
That's why I did it. Caleb didn't think I could. I could do it, but when he told me I had to "not use my hands" my neck started to protest.
We are putting the fence in this week. Hopefully it doesn't drain the remaining tax return $$. I would love your help on benches!!
Let me know what you need (or how much you need) for the window. It's silly, but I'm always worried someone is going to peek through it and then they might see something (like the trashed house, me yelling at the kids, etc.) ;)
So funny!!! He's a strong little thing!! I know I try things I shouldn't all the time when I'm teaching my tumbling class--sometimes it's hard to remember that we're not 16 anymore :0)!!!
5 comments:
Is there something wrong with me that now i want to try?
o&btw, whenever you get around to it (because i know life is crazy) i'm still up for helping however you want me to with your benches, even if it takes a year until you're ready to do it.
and i heard you have a window in your door that could use some beautifying. i know a girl...
Shelane,
That's why I did it. Caleb didn't think I could. I could do it, but when he told me I had to "not use my hands" my neck started to protest.
We are putting the fence in this week. Hopefully it doesn't drain the remaining tax return $$. I would love your help on benches!!
Let me know what you need (or how much you need) for the window. It's silly, but I'm always worried someone is going to peek through it and then they might see something (like the trashed house, me yelling at the kids, etc.) ;)
WOW! That's cool. I'm not showing my kids this picture!
So funny!!! He's a strong little thing!! I know I try things I shouldn't all the time when I'm teaching my tumbling class--sometimes it's hard to remember that we're not 16 anymore :0)!!!
Made me laugh outloud.
;)
Post a Comment