Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love

I admit that I do get REALLY frustrated with my family at times, but I love them more than I could ever begin to put into words. I am so thankful for them and all they add to my life....

Like this one. He is so thoughtful and caring. He comes home everyday and immediately helps me clean up the messes his sisters have made (without complaining or being asked). He has a tender heart and likes to take care of me when I'm sick or just not feeling well.

He loves all of his siblings, but especially his baby brother (and blue Listerine as you can see) and LOVES to hear people say how much Mason looks like him!

And this one...
She is so full of love. No matter how ornery I've been during the day, I know she will tell me how much she loves me at least 3 times a day, tell me I'm "the best Mom ever" and I will get about 30 hugs every day as well. She is a free spirit who loves to sing. She makes up songs about anything, and she loves to share those songs with anyone who will listen. She tells me she is going to be a "rock star" when she grows up. She is such a sweet girl. She showers everyone she's around with love and attention!


Then, there is this one....
She is so full of personality. She loves to make people laugh. She is a Mommy's girl. She cries when I leave her (even for a few minutes). She loves clothes, and she has to change her clothes at least 5 times a day.She comes up with the funniest things to say. Like Yesterday, when I was telling my sister that Kate painted my front door pink and she blurted out, "Yep, and I LOVE it!!" She keeps us on our toes.


And this one...She is shy at times....until you get to know her, and then she could talk your ears off. She is always happy and on the go. She loves to help me bake, and she loves to dress up and dance!She also got a little too much of her mommy in her because she loves to eat as well!! She gives hugs and kisses all the time, and she loves being able to play with the big kids.

And I can't forget this one...He is Mr. Mellow. He is content to sit and smile at you. He brings so much joy and love into our home. He's 3 months old now, and we are starting to see more of his fun personality. He grins anytime you talk to him!
He has consistently slept through the night since birth, and he puts up with all the "love" he gets from his siblings.

And last, but not least, this one...
Truly, my best friend! Yes, we disagree, and we argue, but I think that makes us stronger. He makes me laugh. He gives everything for our family. He is a wonderful father who loves his kids so much. He helps me with so much that most husbands wouldn't dream of doing (like getting up every night with the baby to let me sleep!) He is amazing!! He puts up with me (which is HUGE). He's seen me at my lowest low, and still loves me!

I have been so blessed! I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me enough to have given me such an amazing family!!


8 comments:

jaesi said...

hands down one of the cutest families in the world!
Look at that little Mason! adorable.

Valerie said...

They are all so cute, you are for sure blessed. I can't believe Mason has slept through the night since birth, LUCKY! Pass the luck to me and my little one due soon ha ha ha. Your family is adorable!

Elizabeth said...

I love that picture of the dress up clothes. ;) And that one that you posted of Mason in his church clothes just staring at the camera. Such cute pictures. And I agree...choosing a family can make you feel like it was a hair-brained idea once in a while, but not really. It tests me to my limit at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Elizabeth said...

p.s. I super love that pink door too. (wink, wink)

Kim said...

What a precious post! Your family is so adorable!

Jenn said...

So sweet-- you totally made me cry-- I feel so much the same way-- being a mom is hard, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! You're children are so beautiful!!

Serena said...

You're a lucky gal! They're all so precious!

Angie said...

I love this post! What a fabulous idea to think about and make a record of all the reasons why each one of them is so great! This is something that I'm sure will make them feel special and help you in those times of chaos. Love it! Your are such a fun mom!