Monday, February 22, 2010

6 kids

This week, I have my niece, Avery staying with us. She is exactly 1 month older than Ava, and they are having a blast together. We wanted to do something fun with the kids (because you can't be the only fun one, Darcee!!) We gave them a lot of options for things to do, but in the end, they all decided on this.It's not the smartest place to take 6 kids on a Saturday (especially when 5 of them are mine) but they were actually pretty good.




The ride on toys were a big hit!
Until Caleb let them all know about winning tickets

Then everyone wanted to earn them!


Except this one

He was quite content to sleep the whole time.

I think they had a lot of fun, and that place actually made the chaos seem normal!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like fun! So nice that everyone behaved. And how lucky that Mason just slept the whole time.

Gwen said...

You are such a good mom. I still want to take your kids and keep them for myself! They're so stinkin' cute!