Don't we all think this sometimes? We got home from my grandparents' house last night late and one of my boys was _completely_ sacked (like I haven't seen him that out in a really long time). He didn't wake up when Scott got him out of the car, and still didn't respond at all when he handed him to me to put him in bed, I was reminded of when he was smaller and getting to hold him, asleep, and watch him like that. Was kind of a sweet, nostalgic moment.
2 comments:
Don't we all think this sometimes? We got home from my grandparents' house last night late and one of my boys was _completely_ sacked (like I haven't seen him that out in a really long time). He didn't wake up when Scott got him out of the car, and still didn't respond at all when he handed him to me to put him in bed, I was reminded of when he was smaller and getting to hold him, asleep, and watch him like that. Was kind of a sweet, nostalgic moment.
They are...well when I see em at my mom's house :)
Post a Comment