David*Lisa*Caleb*Ava*Kate*Olivia*Mason
That's so cute! I love the look on Ava's face. I remember the curlers too. My mom would put them in before bed and I hated sleeping in them.
I had to put Megan in those curlers for a play she was in and it took me over an hour to do it. I hated it when my mom use to use those on me.
I remember those. I am a little nervous about having a girl because I am NOT good at doing little girls hair. I think I might need to take lessons from you.
i always wanted to have longer hair growing up so that my mom could put them in my hair!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so cute! I love the look on Ava's face. I remember the curlers too. My mom would put them in before bed and I hated sleeping in them.
I had to put Megan in those curlers for a play she was in and it took me over an hour to do it. I hated it when my mom use to use those on me.
I remember those. I am a little nervous about having a girl because I am NOT good at doing little girls hair. I think I might need to take lessons from you.
i always wanted to have longer hair growing up so that my mom could put them in my hair!!
Post a Comment