Jaesi, they were 4lbs 11oz and 4lbs 12 oz. I forgot how TINY they really were until I went through some of the videos. The Dr.'s hands are HUGE next to them!!
You are probably sick of me telling you how cute they are....but they are so cute and they put a smile on my face when I see them walking around at church.
Lisa your twins are so adorable. Kids grow up way too fast. I have finally starting to get this blogging thing down. It was so nice to hear from you. We will have to get together some time.
Hey girl i love the new blog layout! Your kids are sooooo adorable! So sorry we didn't get to see you when were were in town for the Holidays. It was crazy!
10 comments:
they're so so so cute.
they are just tooo beautiful...
How big were they when they were born?
They are so cute. I cried when I put Lukas in a big boy bed too. I hope they did well for you.
Jaesi, they were 4lbs 11oz and 4lbs 12 oz. I forgot how TINY they really were until I went through some of the videos. The Dr.'s hands are HUGE next to them!!
You are probably sick of me telling you how cute they are....but they are so cute and they put a smile on my face when I see them walking around at church.
Lisa your twins are so adorable. Kids grow up way too fast. I have finally starting to get this blogging thing down. It was so nice to hear from you. We will have to get together some time.
So cute. I love their hair in that last picture. And you look amazing for just having had twins.
Such cute girls, Lisa! And I'm jealous of their hair, hopefully Reese's will grown soon!
Hey girl i love the new blog layout! Your kids are sooooo adorable! So sorry we didn't get to see you when were were in town for the Holidays. It was crazy!
I love your new blog header. It is so cute!
Post a Comment