
We had a BLAST at Walking with Dinosaurs! Thanks again to everyone who voted. Diego decided that he wanted to go to the pine wood derby instead of seeing the dinosaurs, so Ava got to go with us last minute (thus the reason her hair is not done....thank you beanies!!) Our tickets were as far away as you could get (but they were free right, so we can't complain!!) Even though we didn't have the best seats, it was still AMAZING!

The kids were so excited to get there. I was a little embarrassed because my kids were more excited about seeing a fire hydrant. (I should have gotten a picture of that). Caleb was climbing all over it saying, "wow, look mom! It's a fire hydrant. I haven't seen one of these!" (Makes us sound like we live in the sticks....**for my family, think uncle Robert's cabin..hehe**)

Caleb was excited about everything!

Ava was just happy to be there!

And Dave....well, he was actually bored stiff, but he was still a good sport!



(The floor was actually plain cement, and they used different lights to make the scenery. This picture obviously shows that, but in the video, it looks like rocks!)
You couldn't use any flash for the pictures or the video, but for being 2nd to the last row, I think it still turned out pretty good! I would LOVE to go again. I thought it was amazing!!
We can't thank you all enough!!

3 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! We had a blast when we went as well. Looks like we sat in almost the same place.
What did you do with the babies?
PS. You look gorgeous, what necklace are you wearing???
Thanks Gwen! It's the Beajolais from the new catalog (I just doubled it up) :)
That is awesome you won the tickets! I cannot believe what ticket prices are for kid shows. It looks pretty cool! It is always so fun to see kids faces light up:)
Post a Comment