Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Roasted Brussell Sprout and Sausage Pasta
13 years ago
4 comments:
Well I must say that I think your a fortune teller because last Thanksgiving you predicted twins for us and we thought you were out of your mind and there was no way. Blake and I always remember you saying that and then a month later - well the rest is history! I have so many fun memories of you and being pregnant at almost the same time with our kids! It's hard to choose just one and I have to agree that the swing memory is a great one!
Yea! I found your blog! I just remember living downstairs from you guys. You were great neighbors and always so patient with your kids. Oh, I remember the time we went swimming together-we'll have to do that again. I can't believe you had twins since I last saw you. You have such a beautiful family and are such great people!
Stephanie Bundrock
Lisa!!! I just found your comment....its soooo good to find you! YOUR KIDS ARE THE CUTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD! no joke.
Where do you guys live? Im so happy I can spy on you now.
Heres a good one for you....
driving with Mr Brockman and you pulling into on coming traffic....hilarious!
or chasing the 2nd grade boys around when we were in kindergarten.
good times.
Oh Lisa, I have so many memories of you I'll try to give you some good ones. Like playing "Chubby Bunny" at girls camp and then watching you put your whole fist in your mouth. That was very impressive. Or trying to teach you and Sherry how to drive in my little red Honda. You were so afraid to push on the gas and it was stop and go every few seconds. I remember trying to stay awake all night and dying our hair. Oh and four wheeling up above Washington and ruining the transmission on it because no one knew how to shift (he he).
Lots of great momories and I have more so if you ever want them, just let me know. I love you and your family.
Lacie
Post a Comment