Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Twins' Birthday

Our little girls are 1! They celebrated their first birthday on Sunday the 20th. I can't believe that they are already 1. In some ways, it felt as though we would never make it to that point (everyone says it gets easier after the first year...we'll let you know), and in other ways, it has flown by!!

Kate is walking a lot now. She is fearless and loves to be the "big girl". If little girls are "Sugar &Spice", she is definitely the spice. She is full of sass. She is always making us laugh, and she is such a joy to be around. She started out at 4lbs. 11 oz, and now, she is just under 17 lbs.

Olivia is the sugar. Livi is such a mellow little girl. She is easygoing, and she is such a sweetheart! She loves to cuddle and she loves to eat! She's also starting to walk, although her confidence isn't quite at the level of Kate's. She'll get there. I'm enjoying the last little bit I have to still have a "little baby". She started out 4lbs 12oz, and now, she is just over 17lbs.

Even though it's been a year, I still can't believe we have twins!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe they are 1!! Your family pictures are so cute!! I can't believe you got everyone looking at the camera so perfectly. I'm so excited you are blogging!!

breanna said...

hey lisa! i found you through the searcy's blog...i can't believe you have 4 kids! they are adorable! it seems like it wasn't long ago that we were at your baby shower for ava!