I've slacked a little on the blogging, so I will quickly catch us up. School started on the 22nd for Caleb and Ava.
Although they were both excited for school to start, I don't think anyone was more excited than Ava. She was really happy to get to eat lunch at school.
These two were sad they didn't get to start school as early as Caleb and Ava did, but they will start school after Labor Day. We can't wait! :)
My really good reason for not blogging is that we've had family visiting. Dave's cousin's daughter came to visit us from France. We had a wonderful time with Marie Louise! We took her to Salt Lake to see the temple and the Beehive house.
I have lived in Utah my whole life, and I have never been in the Beehive house.
It was really neat. Even the kids had a great time!
We also got to take her to the family cabin.
(On our way to the cabin)
It is always so nice to get away from our crazy schedules and relax. We made a baby blanket for Marie Louise new nephew, Raphael.
We got to picnic
play in the wild flowers,
roast marshmallows,
and have a shooting contest.

(Dave won this time, but I was close!)
We were not ready to come home, but we had to take Marie Louise to Las Vegas to fly home. :(
The positive side of that trip was that we got to visit with our family in Las Vegas. Dave's nephew is in the Beatles Love by cirque du soleil.
(my drowned camera is acting up again, but I still liked this!)
We have always wanted to go see him, and we finally got the chance.
We even got our "back of the theater" tickets upgraded to 2nd row. I've got to say Love is an AMAZING show! If you ever have the opportunity, go!!
We were lucky enough to go on a night when Jake had the lead role. We even got to go backstage.
It was so much fun!! We had such a wonderful time. It's going to be hard going back to "real life" now!
Although they were both excited for school to start, I don't think anyone was more excited than Ava. She was really happy to get to eat lunch at school.
These two were sad they didn't get to start school as early as Caleb and Ava did, but they will start school after Labor Day. We can't wait! :)
My really good reason for not blogging is that we've had family visiting. Dave's cousin's daughter came to visit us from France. We had a wonderful time with Marie Louise! We took her to Salt Lake to see the temple and the Beehive house.
I have lived in Utah my whole life, and I have never been in the Beehive house.
We also got to take her to the family cabin.
It is always so nice to get away from our crazy schedules and relax. We made a baby blanket for Marie Louise new nephew, Raphael.
roast marshmallows,
and have a shooting contest.
(Dave won this time, but I was close!)
We were not ready to come home, but we had to take Marie Louise to Las Vegas to fly home. :(
The positive side of that trip was that we got to visit with our family in Las Vegas. Dave's nephew is in the Beatles Love by cirque du soleil.
We have always wanted to go see him, and we finally got the chance.
1 comment:
Looks like you've been having so much fun! I love you shooting a gun. That's brilliant! Ava's excited picture is so cute!
Post a Comment