David*Lisa*Caleb*Ava*Kate*Olivia*Mason
You have hard wood under your carpet? That is awesome! I defiantly think it will all be worth it. Can't wait to see after pictures!
Awesome. Are you going to finish the wood yourself or get someone else to do it. Let us know, cause back in 2008 we ripped up our carpet to uncover the beautiful hardwood, but we have yet to finish it!
Wow! Lots of work. Hard wood is really nice, though, so it should definitely be worth it in the end.
Fun! Can't wait to see aftwerwards. I love blue.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You have hard wood under your carpet? That is awesome! I defiantly think it will all be worth it. Can't wait to see after pictures!
Awesome. Are you going to finish the wood yourself or get someone else to do it. Let us know, cause back in 2008 we ripped up our carpet to uncover the beautiful hardwood, but we have yet to finish it!
Wow! Lots of work. Hard wood is really nice, though, so it should definitely be worth it in the end.
Fun! Can't wait to see aftwerwards. I love blue.
Post a Comment