Mason has 2 bottom teeth now.
He thinks he's too big to eat baby food
He crawls around on his feet and hands instead of his knees. It looks like a spider running across the floor. I'll have to get video soon.
He loves everyone, but he really lights up when Caleb is around. It doesn't matter what Caleb does, Mason thinks it's funny and will laugh at him.
He just started waving bye bye
He loves to eat (just like his mom)
He's almost 19 lbs!
He smiles when anyone talks to him (unless you are trying to take a 10 month old picture!)
We are so lucky to have this wonderful boy in our family! I think everyone deserves at least one child as good as Mason. He is a sweetheart, and we love him so much!
2 comments:
I can't believe your little guy is 10 months already! He is so stinkin' cute! I love the cookie picture. I can't blame him for being so happy about that! :)
He has such beautiful eyes and you can just tell even from a picture that he is so nice and sweet. He's like Dexy in his disapproval of baby food upon his arrival of teeth and in his weight. He's just getting big so fast. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment