What do you do the day before Halloween when 1 of your kids has the flu and the other 3 are going crazy staying inside?? You make fun Halloween projects of course!
It didn't take long before we had these...
The kids LOVED them!!


After lunch, we decided to make scary monster cookies. Thankfully, the local grocery store sells baked sugar cookies you can decorate yourself (since I've already reached my sugar cookie baking quota for the year!)

They were a HUGE hit! ( Who doesn't love sugar???)
We decided to save our last Halloween treat for tomorrow because I felt really bad for Ava.
But here is the recipe and a sneak peek.

We hope you all have a.....
The kids LOVED them!!
After lunch, we decided to make scary monster cookies. Thankfully, the local grocery store sells baked sugar cookies you can decorate yourself (since I've already reached my sugar cookie baking quota for the year!)
We decided to save our last Halloween treat for tomorrow because I felt really bad for Ava.
But here is the recipe and a sneak peek.

We hope you all have a.....
4 comments:
You are seriously like the World's Most Amazing Mom! Could you give me some lessons on being such a fun and creative mom? Help!
I have to say that those worms look SO gross! We had a kid from school bring "blood" in syringes (jello) and "q-tips" covered in "ear wax" (marshmallows on sucker sticks dipped in caramel) - more ideas for you next year!
So fun!! You are super mom!!! It looks like you had a great Halloween despite sick kiddos. I'm so glad!!
Those are all so cute! I love the kids telling everyone to have a happy halloween. You should give lessons on being a fun mom. You're great! I hope the kids are feeling better.
Post a Comment