Monday, October 12, 2009

Baking

If you're going to do it.....Do it in style!!

(Believe it or not, they both started out in pants and a shirt with their hair cute and curled. A few spilled cups of water later, and they both told me they were going to their room to "clean up". Livi sure knows how to "clean up" with style!)


I have created baking monsters! Those of you who know me well, know that I bake something almost everyday. It is a stress reliever for me. It has never really been a problem until now. The twins are so into baking as well that I get to hear "bake now?" every 30 minutes of the day until we actually make something. Even when I'm not feeling well, I get treated to "bake now, mommy?" over and over until I can't handle it anymore. They LOVE it!! Maybe we should get some help, but for now, if anyone needs to place a baking order, just let Kate and Livi know!

4 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I will take whatever they make ;)They seriously are adorable.

buttercup said...

Aaron would like for them to learn how to make creme brulee.

Gwen said...

Two words: Stinkin' cute!

Angie said...

I love the baking tutu! I need to come to your house! We don't have an oven at all and our little toaster oven that we've been passing off as an oven just stopped working. We would all love something that was baked, even if it was made by 2 year olds.