Shelane, I asked to be "surgically done" after the twins, but the Dr. said I was, "too young". So, after this one, Dave is going to be "surgically done" for us!! (and we've already had an U/S and it's only 1...thank goodness!!) :)
We knew that 5 was our magic number too. And are done. We are so happy for you. And if you ever need anything let me know. I know what 5 under 5 feels like.
WOW! You guys must just be fertile myrtles. Too bad you can't send some of that our way. HA HA. Congrats. Your great parents and have such cute kids. No wonder Heavanly Father sends surprises your way.
Holy cow! Congratulations! 5 kids? You're my hero! I only have 3 and they surgically fixed me (which now I am kind of sad about). You are just meant to have 5 little miracles! Here's to a problem-free, no nausea pregnancy! :)
hey lisa, yes that darn surprise baby fairy visited us to and i dont know why. gosh.oh well i guess every thing happens for a reason. so how far along are you? how have you been feeling. let me know if i can help you in any way. :)
19 comments:
hmp. hmm.hmm. hee hee hee. snort. i'm so surgically done.
the good news is that you make beautiful babies. and that you have, like, a bajillion to one chance of getting twins again, right?
Holy cow! Well, congratulations! You must be one heck of a mom, Lisa. :) Are your kids excited?
Wow! Congrats! I think you're gonna win for the most kids at our 10 year reunion! So fun! I hope you have easy, non-sick, pregnancies!
Shelane, I asked to be "surgically done" after the twins, but the Dr. said I was, "too young". So, after this one, Dave is going to be "surgically done" for us!! (and we've already had an U/S and it's only 1...thank goodness!!) :)
Ok, that last one was me and not Dave!
We knew that 5 was our magic number too. And are done. We are so happy for you. And if you ever need anything let me know. I know what 5 under 5 feels like.
well hot diggity dang...your puttin all of us to shame!
Congrats! 5 is such a big number to me!
How far along are you?
WOW! You guys must just be fertile myrtles. Too bad you can't send some of that our way. HA HA. Congrats. Your great parents and have such cute kids. No wonder Heavanly Father sends surprises your way.
congrats! you do beautiful work!
Congrats! Let me know if I can ever come and get your kids for the day!
Yeah!! I bet the kids are excited. Is Caleb hoping for a brother?
Oh my Goodness!!! I can't believe it! Congrats!!!
Holy cow! Congratulations! 5 kids? You're my hero! I only have 3 and they surgically fixed me (which now I am kind of sad about). You are just meant to have 5 little miracles! Here's to a problem-free, no nausea pregnancy! :)
congrats! hope you are feeling ok. take care - ashlie
Congrats you guys!!!
BTW, I freakin miss you guys!
Mind if I stop by this weekend???
Maybe Sunday afternoon????
I had to check the date on this post, to make sure it wasn't an April Fool's gag!
That's so exciting! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Let me know if I can watch your kids for you so you can get some rest!!
Not to scare you or anything but I have a great story about "accidents" and "fixings". Call me some time and I'll tell you.
hey lisa,
yes that darn surprise baby fairy visited us to and i dont know why. gosh.oh well i guess every thing happens for a reason. so how far along are you? how have you been feeling. let me know if i can help you in any way. :)
Post a Comment