Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Dave's sister blessed her baby on Easter this year, so we got to spend Easter with all of Dave's family. We had a fun Easter egg hunt on Saturday. The kids loved it! (Who doesn't love free candy??)



On Sunday, We got everyone ready to head to Lehi for the actual blessing. I (of course) wanted a picture of all of the kids in their Easter clothes. You would think I would know by now that I am NEVER going to get a picture with all 4 kids looking cute, but I still keep trying.




6 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

They look so cute all dressed up!

krimmeez said...

your kids are sooo cute all dressed up for Easter :)

Gwen said...

You got a lot of really cute ones with all 4!

Jenn said...

I know the feeling of the attempt at cute pictures-- I had pretty much the same experience!! Your kids are adorable though!! I love Ava's bangs-- maybe I will have to cut some on Kate.

Serena said...

Oh my heck. All of those pics are so adorable! You have some cuties.

DeMille Family said...

What a fun weekend that was! I love all the pics of your kids in their Easter dress. I never did get one of mine so they are going to have to wear theres again this Sunday so I can take a picture! Love ya!