I HATE being cold! Since I'm still in denial over it snowing yesterday, I thought I'd post some pictures of the kids in slightly warmer weather...Ah fall, not too cold yet, and not too hot! Dang winter! :P
I am with you Lisa. I HATE the cold too. Almost as much as the spiders that come in my house because they are looking for a warmer place too. Why do I live in Utah?
Thanks everyone! I thought they were cute too (of course!) Jenn, I got her at at a boutique/open house party. I'm trying to find out how to order more! I want them for the twins too.
7 comments:
I am with you Lisa. I HATE the cold too. Almost as much as the spiders that come in my house because they are looking for a warmer place too. Why do I live in Utah?
CUTE pics! Can't wait to see you guys again
Cute pictures and Ava's hat is soo cute!! Where did you find that?
LIsa, PIcTures aRe so CUte! YOU ShoulD FramE the oNe of Ava THat is so CuTe LOve it!
Thanks everyone! I thought they were cute too (of course!) Jenn, I got her at at a boutique/open house party. I'm trying to find out how to order more! I want them for the twins too.
I'm with ya girl!!! Please let's keep the snow on the mountains for a while longer.
I found a website that has those cute little hats: http://www.custombraceletsandhairbows.citymax.com/basics.html
Post a Comment