
Ok, I must begin by telling you that I have the most wonderful husband in the world! He does so much for our family!! That being said...
Last week, during the most blessed time of the month for us women, I had run out of "supplies". I asked Dave if he could run to the store and get some pads for me. He told me that he would (after I convinced him that the cashier would think he was sweet and not a perv for buying pads). I went to a jewelry show that night. When I came home, I noticed the Wal-Mart bag (what a great guy!!) and went to sleep.
I got up the next morning and went for my "bag of goodies". Low and behold, my hubby had got "pads" liked I asked, but I had a few questions. I called him in to get a few answers...
L- "Dave, I don't think these are regular pads."
D-"No, I got regular pads. They're big, and there are a lot of them in the package."
L- "No, these are pee pee pads (can you tell we have kids??)"
D- "No, they're not pee pee pads, they're just really big."
L- (Turning the package over) "Then why do they sell a Men's version??"
That's right, I got Depends!!! Since I didn't have anything else, and I wasn't about to ask the neighbors if I could borrow, I got to use Depends!!
**Moral of the story....don't assume everyone knows what you are talking about. It all DEPENDS on how the other person interprets it!!**
--Yes, Dave said I could post this....as long as I mentioned that he NEVER has to buy anything like this for me again!! --
8 comments:
That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! What a sweet husband to go to the store for you! He gets an "A+++" for effort!
Liz
p.s. You get 25% off your Handbag since you were the first to follow my blog!
I love it! Our sweet Hubbies doing something nice.
Haha! That's great!
that's so funny!
and please, call me the next time you need lady supplies so you don't have to wear depends! i'm almost a neighbor.
Oh, that is so funny! I love that story. But seriously, WHAT WAS HE THINKING! I can just see him being so embarrassed that he just grabbed the first thing he saw!
That is a funny story that will be remembered for a long time! Next time just give me a call. I have quite the stash and won't be needing it anytime soon :0)
This is a hilarious story! One that you will not soon forget and can laugh about for a long time!!
I have been a husband for 33 years. You do this once like that and then you are never asked again. :)
Smooth move to get out of it. If asked to do something you don't want to screw it up really bad and never asked again.
Post a Comment