My baby is 2! We celebrated with a little family party for the younger cousins.
Mason was born 6 hours before his cousin Presley, so we decided to have a joint party.
Thankfully, they both love Elmo (who doesn't?), so it made things really easy.
We got to play pin the nose on Elmo,
I made them both Elmo cakes,
and we had to include an Elmo pinata.
When we had finished with that, we let the kids dance. I had to include these pictures because they still make me laugh. Notice Mason in the top picture? Everyone else is dancing, and he is sitting in the corner bobbing his head to the music. He refused to get up and dance. I'm afraid he may take after his mom. I can feel the beat, I just can't get my body to move to it!
Mason is such a sweet little boy. He is always happy and loving and so fun to be around. We love you Mason, and we hope you had a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment