Monday, July 18, 2011

The world is right again


It's back! They fixed my camera!! I've got to say I didn't think it was possible. The camera store told me as well they had little hope to fix the camera. They said it was a miracle that they were able to fix it, but fix it they did. (Too bad miracles aren't cheap!)

I am so excited. I've felt lost without my camera, but the world is right again. Here are a few pictures taken right before the big camera plunge. They are pictures of the cousins at the cabin.
And the final picture before the camera went swimming.

Not bad considering it was snapped while flying out of my hands right?
I can't wait to start taking too many pictures of my kids again!

1 comment:

Angie said...

The lose of a camera is like a death in the family! You got some really cute pictures before it's swim.